Spicy Vegan Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
Easy vegan cupcakes: here is a spicy recipe for chocolate vegan cupcakes with chili, soy milk, vanilla, cocoa and soy butter.
INGREDIENTS: 85 grams Flour, 20 grams cocoa (powder), 90 grams sugar (brown), 7 grams chili (powder),3 grams vanilla (powder, 3 grams baking powder, 1 pinch Salt, 140 milliliters soy milk (chocolate)50 milliliters oil (sunflower), 10 grams vinegar (apple cider), 80 grams butter, 50 grams sugar (cane) 20 grams cocoa (powder, 60 grams cheese (soy cheese)
MAKING THE VEGAN CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
1. Preheat the oven to 330F.
2. Pour the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a whisk.
3. In another bowl pour the liquid ingredients and stir well with a whisk.
4. Combine all ingredients and mix with a whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
5. Pour the mixture into paper cups. The paper cups will be full for 3/4.
6. Put the cupcakes on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes. The oven temperature is important: if it is too warm you risk to turning cupcakes into muffins!
7. When cooked remove them from the oven and let cool completely at room temperature.
PREPARE THE FROSTING
For The Frosting
Vegan Butter 80 g, Sugar 50 g, cane, Cocoa 20 g, powder Cheese 60 g, soy cheese
1.Pour all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until soft and creamy.
2. Keep the frosting in refrigerator.
3. Decorate your cupcakes with the frosting and a little chili.